Saturday, January 17, 2009

Two weeks ago I was just going home from the hospital for the first time. It's been a fun 2 weeks at home. Here are some recent pictures...


Wearing orange with Dad to support the Tigers during the Wake Forest basketball game.


Grandma Jane came to spend the week with us! She has been a great help with cooking, cleaning and of course tending to me!! She loves to give me kisses.

Mom, Dad and Grandma Jane took me out to dinner for the first time. I slept the whole time!

I like looking around and keeping my eyes open.

Dad bought me this fun new ball. My cousin Davis has one too and he loved playing with it so Dad thought I would enjoy one...I like looking at it but I am not ready to play with it yet.

Mom keeps giving me a bath! I don't mind it too much most of the time.

It is cold outside! Mom and Dad bundled me up in my fleece pjs!

Harper came to visit me. Annie didn't come on this trip but I am looking forward to meeting her soon!

No comments: