On Saturday morning Mom, Cooper and I went to the beach (Cooper and Mom's favorite place). Mom put me in the Baby Bjorn for the first time and I slept the whole time while Cooper played with her soccer ball. We went home and Mom needed to give Cooper a bath...she was not excited about her bath (but she loves the water?) and decided to hide in the bushes.
It was very nice outside so, for lunch we picked up burgers and went downtown for a picnic in the park. I slept most of the time but did enjoy my first picnic.
In the afternoon we went to an Oyster Roast. Lots of my friends were there but I was too tired to play so I decided to sleep and let Mom carry me around in the Baby Bjorn again.
It was such a fun Saturday but I was super tired so we came home and Mom and I practiced our massage and then I took a long nap!!
Me and Mom rockin' the Baby Bjorn!
Cooper (aka Big Sister) enjoying her beach time! Everyone on the beach thinks it is so cool how she plays soccer...I can't wait until I am big enough to play too!!






No comments:
Post a Comment