Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Road Trip

My first road trip was great. I slept in the car during the ride and had a wonderful time visiting family. I got to meet Aunt Emily, Uncle Rick, Ethan and Kelsey and Dede and Harry, and Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ray and of course enjoyed seeing Maga and Papa. We all missed Uncle Joey and Erin and hope to see them soon.

My cousins...Ethan and Kelsey.

The Arthurs...thanks for having us...we had a great weekend.

I love my Maga and Papa.

I also enjoyed hanging out with Mom and Dad.

Dede (Daddy's Grandma) feeding me a bottle.

Ethan enjoyed dying eggs and having Easter egg hunts.

Me and Kelsey. Kelsey was very curious about all my hair.

Just reading the paper with Dad.



Me and Kelsey playing on the gym together. Thanks for sharing Kelsey.

Don't forgot about the pup.

On the way home we stopped by Uncle Mark's house for dinner with GreatMom, Uncle Mark, Aunt Kay and Uncle Julian, Aunt Joye and Uncle Rob, cousin Lyle and Morgan and Uncle John.


No comments: