Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh, how we love Edisto...

Edisto is one of our favorite places to visit! We decided to take the weekend off from Clemson football and our tailgating crowd headed to Edisto for a weekend of relaxing (on Saturday night Mommy slept from 6:30 pm to 7:30 am)!

We got there just in time to watch the sun set!
Ryan's dog Bailey quickly made friends with Carter & Harper.
What is this?

Oh wow, this is so yummy!

Mom, you have got to try this!

I wonder if I can catch this birdie!

Playing in our homemade baby pool.

Carter was obsessed with Ryan (aka Bryan to Carter!). I think Ryan enjoyed hanging out with her too.

Cheering for the Tigers from Edisto!

Carter was excited to go fishing. She liked the bait way more than the actual fishing.

I got one!

Getting a quick lesson from Daddy!

Breakfast on the screen porch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEE DEE & GREAT GRANDPA HARRY LOVED THE NEW PICTURES.
KEEP THEM COMING