Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm going home...

Saturday, January 3rd
We enjoyed all the help from the nurses and doctors, but it is time to go home. Mom and Dad tell me I have a big sister named Cooper and my own room when we get home...I am excited.

This is my big sister Cooper checking me out. She likes to lick my head, Mom and Dad say this is her way of giving kisses. She doesn't like it when I cry, she gets very nervous.



I am not sure about this car seat thing. They stuffed me in this and put me in the car for our ride home.


I had more visitors when I got home. Great Grandma Jo and Great Papa, Cousin Lyle and Great Aunt Annette and Cousin Cally.

Then later Candice and Todd came by to visit me and brought me some new Clemson gear...go Tigers! Then I got to meet my "Uncle" Paul.

3 comments:

The Carsons said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! I am so glad you have a page so I can keep up with you!

Erin M. said...

Too cute! And she has her own page! This is really cool - and I love the head of hair:) CONGRATS ten times over!

Unknown said...

How wonderful and what a blessing! She is so cute and you both must be very proud.