Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today was my due date...

Today was my due date. I can't believe I have already been here for 12 days! I have been a busy girl...


I had several baths! I didn't mind the bath but I was not crazy about having my hair washed.

I have been keeping my eyes open more and making funny faces. I have been flashing a smile from time to time but it's hard to catch it with the camera.


Me and Dad! Dad is great at swaddling me and getting me settled down when I get upset.


Mom and Dad took me to the Doctor to get checked out. I had a good appointment! I gained weight and the Doctor was happy! Mom is nervous about sitting in the front so she still rides in the back seat with me.


We went to my friend Rankin's first birthday party. It was fun to see all my new friends but Mom and Dad made me stay in my car seat so I am looking forward to getting bigger and being able to play.


My big sister Cooper is super tired, she is not getting much sleep. She is slowly adjusting to me being home and she is a great big sister.

Papa Jack and Uncle John came back to visit me for the weekend. They loved holding me and stayed up with me at night so Mom and Dad could get some sleep.

Today it was time to say goodbye to Grandma Dee. We are all sad to see her go. She was so helpful and took great care of me and Cooper. We gave her some presents to say thank you.

No comments: